Financial Controlling Internship - CSC TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Financial Controlling Internship - CSC TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
* Support Financial Controllers in providing meaningful and informative analysis explaining business results
* Maintain updated various financial reports, databases or scorecards
* Support in the preparation of periodical management reports
* Take ownership of ad hoc special projects
* Finance/Economics University studies ongoing
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills
* German language is a plus, not mandatory
* Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Professional Development Opportunities
* International Work Environment;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
With sales of i39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. i8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. i7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. i8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately i23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.