Commercial Service Manager - Datacenter Services
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz.
Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The department “Datacenter Services (DCS)” in the “IT Infrastructure Shared Services” division of Allianz Technology is responsible for the overall service management, architecture, projects and products around services for server, middleware and database products. We are looking for several junior Financial Service Managers to support our existing pool of Financial Service Managers. As junior Financial Service Manager you are performing and supporting commercial activities around the services we offer to our external and internal customers. A thorough training on the job will give you the necessary skills to take on more responsibilities and opportunities for growth.
- Service pricing support;
- Revenue planning support;
- Cost planning support (invest, maintenance, internal & external labor, pre-products, service provider);
- Revenue and cost controlling (plan vs. actuals);
- Profit and loss impact analysis and evaluation;
- Spend management (budget, invoices, timesheets and service provider consumption approval and tracking);
- Forecasting (cost and revenues);
- Billing support;
- Handling of billing disputes (root cause analysis and error correction, credit notes and back charging);
- Data quality improvements (CMDB, assets) to support billing and cost accuracy;
- Ad-hoc reports, analysis, requests;
- Project support (RFS, budget approval, cost controlling, PPM packages);
- Goods receipt and provisions;
- SAP entries check (purchase orders, goods receipt, invoices);
- License management (inventory, maintenance extensions, new invest);
- Audit & benchmarking support;
- Support service managers with financial calculations, tools, and processes.
- Degree in business administration or otherwise acquired sufficient financial understanding to perform the duties (e.g. cost & investment calculation, cost types, depreciation, etc.);
- 2-3 years working experience in similar function;
- Basic technical understanding of IT infrastructure and ITIL processes is a plus (Linux & Windows Server, Middleware, Database, Storage, Backup);
- Proficiency in MS Office (primarily Excel);
- Proficiency in SAP CO is a plus;
- Fluent English written and spoken,German is a plus;
- Willingness to travel occasionally (mostly Germany);
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Independent, proactive, accurate and reliable working style;
- Ability to deliver high quality results while working under pressure and meeting deadlines;
- Ability to work in virtual, international teams;
- Quick perception and willingness to learn;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently;
- Ability to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets