Security Compliance Coordinator
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
There is a missing piece from the puzzle therefore….new job just ahead! For you it will be more than a typical job; you will dive into a world of opportunities, grow your potential, and explore how a workplace can be admired and easy to fit in.
Hi, we are looking for a colleague passionate about security and has experience with managing vulnerabilities scan results and coordinating remediation activities and will enjoy supporting new services and technology evolution in this area.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Coordinate all the activities involved in the vulnerability management and security hardening processes
• Stay knowledgeable of current advances in all areas of information technology concerning vulnerabilities, security breaches or malicious attacks
• Be compliant to security policy, processes and procedures for completeness
• Prepare Reports on IT system vulnerability and be accountable & responsible of the internal data base, filling out the information and tracking the status of the managed vulnerabilities and hardening defects
• Prioritise and categorise assets for vulnerability remediation
• Support to Security compliance specialist – engineer in decision making related to vulnerability and hardening defect remediation, risk acceptance, business impact analysis (e.g. likelihood and impact)
• Maintain procedures to implement and improve vulnerability remediation coordination and risk management (sharing risk acceptance and monitor the deadline)
With these values and skills you are a great candidate:
• Presenting results/interacting with international C-level senior managers
• Technical understanding on industry security methodologies and tools
• Very strong security focused mind-set and practical experience
• Capability to collect process measurements and prepare reporting dashboards
• Ability to interact in a multiple-stakeholders environment
• Able to autonomously drive multiple conversations and tasks at a time
• Able to analyze information and data to detect potential issues, threats or non-conformities, possible process failures and gaps
• Knowledge of Wintel/UNIX/Linux O.S. environment
• Experience on using Remedy ( nice to have )
• Reliable: resilient, takes personal responsibility
• High level of written and spoken English
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Flexible work environment (work from home, flexible working hours, etc.)
• Medical & Dental Care Services
• Life Insurance
• Unlimited voice & data mobile subscription & special offers for terminals
• Fuel card / Meal tickets / Private pension
• Various special discounts (education, tourism, electronics, auto, etc.)
• Access to sports clubs at special prices