Travel & Expense Analyst with Polish
As Travel & Expense Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement, and a nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world-class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
Your mission will be to ensure the reception and control of the employees' expense reports from the assigned perimeter of responsibilities, respecting the established indicators.
You will act as Subject Matter Expert on travel/purchases expenses related activities, handling the requests of the employees and providing a positive customer experience in all matters related to the process of handling travel/purchase expenses. What will you do?
- Ensure the receival of expense reports using iExpense inquiries, follow up and collect the missing reports from the employees;
- Execute the control plan defined by the country for the verification of the expense reports and related invoices;
- Monitor the unsettled expenses and follow up with the employees to complete the reconciliation;
- Responsible for the travel/purchase expenses settlement of employees during offboarding;
- Monitor the compliance of the employees with the policies, handling of all complaints and exceptional situations;
- Ensure the quality, accuracy of data, and respect the deadlines for the delivery of reports regarding employee payments;
- Offers prompt and qualitative support for the employees by providing information on the travel/purchase expenses, payment, and settlement systems and procedures.
- 1 year experience in a back-office or administrative position would be a plus;
- Fluency in both Polish and English;
- University degree;
- Good use of Excel;
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes;
- A team-work attitude and customer-oriented approach.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.