Trainee with French - Junior Sales Analyst Trainee
We care about giving people a better way forward. If you are passionate about numbers and have a keen eye for details, then this is where your adventure starts in Michelin. As a Junior Sales Analyst (trainee), you will:
- Act as point of contact for the sales team
- Create and consolidate reports
- Analyze the sales and volume reports in order to link the information from the field and the system
- Analyze and validate customers inquiries
- Take part in various activities regarding sales administration back office activities.
- Participate in ad-hoc team projects, as per your competencies.
- Communication skills (both written and oral);
- Fluency in English and French (at least B2 level);
- Economics background is a plus;
- Passion to learn more about the business, data bases, analytics and data accuracy;
- Curiosity and organizing skills
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- 1 year work contract, with the possibility of extension.
If your profile fits our role:
We have a phone call to get to know each other;
We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.