Accountant - Finance - TSR
* Performing complex professional accounting duties, involving the review of source documents used for accounting, maintenance of general ledgers, registers or other records and preparation of periodic and specific financial reports in line with Romanian law, accounting standards and internal procedures;
* Checks if the accounting documents are according to Romanian law, internal procedures and solves the inconsistencies;
* Books in the accountancy, using SAP system, the data related to his/her area of responsibility;
* Prepares monthly closing by making reconciliations of the data;
* Access and works on different WEB applications;
* Proposes and implements improvements of the procedures and tools related to his/her area of responsibility;
* Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets;
* Prepares data related to accounting for external and internal auditors;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our procedures, products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in Economics;
* 2 - 5 years of experience in the economical area;
* English Advanced;
* Microsoft office advanced;
* SAP knowledge - basic/intermediate.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.