Senior Java Developer - Fully Remote
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• 2+ years of experience developing applications in Java;
• Experience developing web applications;
• Java EE (SOAP Web Services, REST, JPA) experience;
• Unit testing familiarity (JUnit);
• Experience with Spring framework;
• Experience with ORM frameworks, preferably Hibernate;
• Experience with Angular is an asset;
• XML technology knowledge, XSL, XPath, XQuery, DTD, XML Schema;
• Strong background in applying formal development methodologies, including knowledge of use cases, requirements analysis, UML;
• SQL knowledge;
• Experience in using application servers Java (Tomcat, WebLogic): basic administration tasks, memory tuning, diagnostics, war deployments.
• Writing design documents and functional specifications;
• Participating in design and code reviews;
• Software development according to the design and functional specification;
• Refactoring old code or after code review;
• Developing and unit testing new software;
• Debugging and fixing bugs during stabilization of the software or fixing code smells after automated build;
• Participate in the deployment of software components to production;
• Participate in the diagnosis of software issues from production or test environment together with a sysadmin or devops;
• Supporting the system post deployment.
TECHNOLOGIES, TOOLS TO BE USED
- Java 8;
- Angular 10;
- Spring Boot;
- Junit , Karma test runner, Mockito, Spring MVC test;
- SOAP/REST Web Services;
- Deployment on: Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache.
- S.O.L.I.D. principles, Continuous Integration, Microservices;
- Tools: Maven, Git, Bamboo.