Product Owner Change Management - he[a]t PMT ELC - TSR
he[a]t (Holistic Engineering and Technologies Organization) is the new unit driving the race for the future mobility ecosystem and takes responsibility for future technologies and solutions in the Automotive sector. he[a]t CT organization in Timisoara is built to be a central technology creation, communication and dissemination node, to prepare the future technologies, in collaboration with the BUs and customers. Within he[a]t the PMT (Process Methods and Tools) organization has the target to increase the efficiency and productivity in Automotive Engineering. he[a]t PMT delivers common best-in-class Engineering processes, methods, workflows & tool chains for Automotive in collaboration with the Business Areas engineering needs. This includes the overall Engineering processes (incl. methods, roles, templates, process variants) and tool chain (incl. workflows) governance as well as quality standards aligned with internal stakeholders, external customers and industry.
To master the technologies challenges, we need you to:
* Lead a cross-organizational solution team (>7 reporting cross-BU members) and align the dedicated solution inside our house of solution, inside he[a]t PMT;
* Drive all relevant topics to achieve excellence in Change Management;
* Link the strategic targets to Change Management;
* Align the strategic targets with all stakeholders especially with Engineering organizations;
* Create an open-minded culture to benefit from diversity;
* Be part of the Solution/Product Management Team;
* Ensure quality of all work products, contributions, results;
* Ensure awareness of employees of pertinent ESH & TS - Quality policies and procedures;
* Foster active participation and support of TS Quality requirements (Audits, process improvements, etc.).
* Master's, University Degree in Engineering, Technology or related areas;
* 5+ Years in the Automotive Industry;
* Systems Engineering, Change Management with practical experience;
* Experiences in leading project and/or disciplinary teams;
* Experience working in a global environment;
* English Language.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.