Project Manager with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Inetum Romania active
View all jobs Project Manager with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred;
• 5+ years’ experience in IT project management, especially larger projects with
established firms or equivalent IT team leading experience;
• PMP certification nice to have; PMO experience preferred;
• Experience in Agile teams;
• Proven leadership skills;
• Expertise in conflict resolution.
• Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
• Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.
• French (b2+)
• Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed;
• Creates project plans;
• Maintains project objectives;
• Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards;
• Identifies and resolves issues and risks;
• Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise;
• Implements change practices;
• Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track;
• Portfolio management;
• Lead meetings and set expectations for project team;
• Maintain budget;
• Reporting on projects and portfolios.
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment