In Romania, we deal with the provision of services in our own silos as well as transport with our own pushers, we are one of the largest port operators in Constanța Port on the Black Sea, handling barley, rape, wheat, sunflower seeds and corn, as well as and various other commodities, such as coal and iron ore.Cerinte
• Law student final year of fresh graduate;
• Fluence in English is an advantage;
• Strong problem solving, diagnostic and analytical skills, with a results focused approach;
• Strong communication skills and an excellent team player;
• Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) knowledge.
• Drafting corporate documents, correspondence, power of attorneys;
• Support litigation files preparation;
• Registration activities or other corporate activities required for legal compliance.
• determined period of 6 months (internship contract);
• Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment with flexible work time models;
• Room for innovative thinking and growth with the possibility to manage your own career path;
• A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity;
• Excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company;