Test Designer with SQL
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
One of the role’s objectives is minimizing costs, improving operational effciency when new systems, products and servies are introduced. Those objectives are met by delivering appropriate and efficient testing services, by identifying defects during execution cycle as soon as possible and by minimizing risks for launch.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Reduces time to market through quick, precise manual and automated testing that is continuously enhanced and innovated.
• Submits precise information on important topics that allows key stakeholders to take decisions based on the presented risks.
• Searches, analyzes and validates pro-actively the tests/programs that have failed and their defect fixes, provides and records detailed information that would solve efficiently the defects.
• Collaborates with QA Team Manager and Testing Team Leader to identify risks/key issues that affect quality, using QA team’s framework, and working with project team in order to mitigate them.
• Leads or supports tasks needed to understand and improve inefficient testing, along with product perfomance monitoring in production of the features tested by the team.
• Depending on the need, supports vendor evaluation including RFI (request for information) and response analysis.
With these values and skills you are a great candidate:
• Has worked in an environment that requires understanding of complex technologies.
• Solid telecom network and IT knowledge developed in a corporate environment.
• Solid decision making skills having the ability to balance and resolve conflicts of interest.
• Proven experience in making things become a reality.
• Determination and flexibility in alternating tasks and projects.
• Capacity to working beyond the multi-functional and cultural limits in order to deliver services and changes
• Excellent communcation skills – especially in understanding requirements.
• Proven knowledge in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• English (minimum level required - B2)
• Any other foreign language is an advantage
• Experience in the following software technologies:
• Automated testing using different frameworks and programming languages.
• IIS, SQL(last two versions), ORACLE(last two versions), design of relational databases;
• GIT, SVN si TFS;
• Jenkins and similar applications
• TCP/IP, SSL, OOA/OOD, XML, XSD, ASP.NET, FLEX, JAVA, HTML5
• HP ALM, JIRA, TFS or other test management applications;
• Web Services REST, SOAP – manual and automated testing;
• Test Environment Management
• Process Management
• SQL query and basic knowledge of data management techniques
• Universiry studies in the following areas: informatics, electronics / electrical engineering / technology information
• Network testing experience
• Requirements understanding (use cases, functional specifications, user interface specifications, etc.) and object oriented analysis.
• Strong testing cycle knowledge from the early design phase until the operation phase and relative models
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – full work from home
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you