Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Mobile and Fixed Telecommunication background with functional experience (multinational, SSC)
• Fluent English and Spanish (additional language Italian, German is a plus)
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Communication, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
• Cross cultural sensitivity
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University degree in Telecom
• Telecom background: 3-5 years
• Stakeholder management
• Ensure SLA compliance and unmatched customer experience for Incident Management process
• Coordinate P0-P3 incidents: event notification, resource mobilization and escalation during the recovery process
• Manage collaboration between all parties involved in the recovery process: GNOC 1st Line and 2nd Line, Field Service, Engineering, etc
• Coordinate Problem Management actions with OpCos and GNOC teams
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Coordinate all parties involved in the P0-P3 incidents in order to match agreed SLAs
• Network Incident Management and Problem Management within SSC (Regional NOC) and third parties
• Network Incident and Problem Management process owner
• Network Incident Information Management – updates to Technology management: (TDO, Head of Local NW Ops., Technology Directors)
• Operates business hours but with designated 24x7 Incident Managers on a per country/cluster basis (On Call escalation) to be co-located with the 1st Line team
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!