Jr Roads Design Engineer
AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Degree in Civil Engineering - C.F.D.P.
- Ability to work in AutoCad
- Ability to work in Civil 3D (3D modeling, grading, plan and profile) – it’s a plus
- Ability to work in ArcGIS -Esri suite of software, ArcMap – it’s a plus
- Good oral and written communications.
- English language-intermediate level.
- Performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
- Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
- Works on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests.
- Proposes approach to solve new problems encountered.
- Identifies discrepancies in results.
- Perform regular quality control checks of GIS Data and non-spatial databases
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with supervision.
- Capable to work within multidiscipline design team from concept through to implementation.
- Pеrform CAD/GIS аnd fiеld dаta collection tasks
- Compile, manipulate and refine geographic data from a variety of sources including, but not limited to field observation, digital aerial photography, and existing maps
- Produce drаwings, layouts, sketchеs, mаps, аnd grаphics of enginееring dеsigns using computer-aidеd drаfting softwаre