Sales Manager with Chinese (Chinese Sellers Department)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs eMAG active
View all jobs Sales Manager with Chinese (Chinese Sellers Department) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
eMAG is a Romanian company founded in 2001, a pioneer of the Romanian online market, which also has a presence in Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland. For over 19 years, the company has been constantly investing in technology-based services developed in Romania that help customers save time and money.Requirements
Grow Faster. Grow Higher.
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work.
If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG.
We grew very fast, and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 5,200 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning.
We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.
Sales Manager / Chinese Sellers Department
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Strong command of written and spoken Chinese and English language (Romanian is an advantage)
- Proven management experience in the commercial fields (the experience in retail and/or online/e-Commerce business industry represents an advantage)
- Proven track record in middle and top management functions and proven experience in coordinating teams.
- Experience in Coordination of business teams – Preferably relevant working experience as a Sales Manager/ Business Development Manager
- Ability to work with and lead a virtual team across locations and cultures
- Strong understanding of the commercial activities - especially in selling and trading with CPG / Non-Food Products
- Sense of prioritization and urgency in completing assigned tasks
- Commitment to high quality work and respective consistent performance
- Ability to understand the commercial advantages of the sellers driving business on eMAG Marketplace
- Action oriented with fast learning ability
- Excellent presentation skills
- A flexible attitude with respect to assignments and new learnings
- Coaching skills
- Ability to negotiate and conclude with business partners
- Effective time management to meet daily workload
- Enlist the support of team members in meeting goals
- Customer focus
- Commitment to deliverables and quality
- Proactive attitude and resolution
- Provision of win-win solutions to problems
- Proficient computer and internet skills including knowledge of MS-Office products such as Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, WebEx
- Ability to travel as required
The candidate for this position is responsible for setting, implementing, and building the eMAG Marketplace’s Chinese Sellers’ Department Strategy in line with the overall Marketplace corporative objectives.
The candidate has the objective to identify, structure and develop long-term beneficial relationships with prospective and current Chinese Sellers by exploring new business opportunities, generating, and activating new seller leads and converting them into successfully onboarded seller on eMAG’s Marketplace Platform.
The candidate on this position is expected to act with the intrapreneurial spirit and responsibility, actively driving and fueling the department’s growth in terms of GMV, number of Sellers & Selection.
The candidate in this position is expected to act both as a business growth driver and as role model and coach for the Chinese Sellers Department Team members.
- Delivers the Department’s business objectives in line with the Marketplace’s corporative goals
- Understands and successfully preach the eMAG’s Marketplace value proposition
- Identifies sales leads channels, key stakeholders and strategic business partners that can positively contribute to the department’s growth
- Designs and implement programs that convert the leads into successful sellers
- Actively promotes eMAG’s Marketplace value proposition to new strategic partners and develops and maintain a productive working relationship with them.
- Represents a trustable business partner for new and old strategic partners/sellers, providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on the eMAG Marketplace.
- Promotes eMAG Marketplace by actively participating at webinars, international live seminars, business meetings with strategic partners and strategic sellers.
- Develops extraordinary and recurring reports to transparently reflect the business development
- Provides support and coaches the team sales executives and support personnel.
- Develops and practices a keen understanding of the specificities of seller’s categories to spot and successfully adopt popular brands, trends, seasonal items at competitive selling conditions.
- Partners with external strategic players able to fuel the Marketplace business growth needs
- Works closely with other eMAG internal departments to maximize seller’s exposure and experience.
- Shows a strong understanding of eMAG Marketplace business and the Chinese Sellers’s needs and behavior
- Understands the targeted markets, companies
- Actively engages with the partners’ top management
- Designs programs targeting to attract new partners and sellers.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Informs the management on all strategic and tactical initiatives and obtains its approval
- Delivers credible business cases for activating resources and implementing productive onboarding programs
- Provides feedback and recommendations to top management on necessary changes to streamline and or improve the company's processes, procedures, and business solutions.
- Provides leadership and direction to project team members
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go.
The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Private medical subscription
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development
- Access to the Bookster library
- Fruits, juice, water, and coffee at the office
- Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others)
- Hybrid way of working.