Validation Test Engineer (Mechanical), Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where you grow, enjoy and inspire. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelors / Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields;
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in an industrial laboratory;
- You are a person with target, process and quality orientation.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are analytical and have a creative way of thinking;
- You have the ability to handle tasks independently and flexibly;
- You are a team player and have good communication skills;
- You are focused and detail-oriented;
- You are willing to work temporarily abroad.
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory;
- German/Hungarian - it is not mandatory but it is an advantage.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that.
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription;
- Accident insurance;
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives.
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Local and Global career development programs;
- Opportunity to attend conferences;
- Bookster subscription.
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform;
- Annual bonus;
- Lunch discounts;
- Relocation bonus.
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be involved in the set-up, preparation and execution of environmental, mechanical and functional test programs to check the product reliability; analysis of potential impacts on products during validation;
- You will be responsible for conception, set-up, maintenance and modification of functional test equipment;
- You will be involved in evaluation and validation of new products regarding field application, electrical circuits and layout;
- You will be responsible for communication and agreement of measures with other Bosch laboratories and external suppliers to improve the product reliability;
- You will also be responsible for release test cost estimation, tracking and compliance to deadlines and budget during release testing;
- You will offer support in quality assurance processes.