Engineering Support Advisor (Functional)
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Cerinte
• University degree in Finance, Economics, preferably the Academy of Economic studies (Romania)
• Good knowledge of financial products and capital markets. Experience in the capital markets/financial software field is considered a plus
• Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal. English certificates Cambridge, TOEFL, IELTS are a plus
• Customer service oriented - willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent service to our clients. Customer support experience is a plus.
• Attention to details as well as accountability
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a customer facing team
• Able to work in a multi-cultural and multi-sites team
• SQL knowledge is considered a plus
What will you contribute?
Working as part of the Customer Support team, and reporting to a local Team Leader, this role is the key interface between Finastra clients on one side and R&D organization on the other side, contributing to the overall delivery of software and services to ensure a world class customer experience. The holder of the role is a functional specialist, responsible for handling and resolving the raised issues in the shortest time possible. For software related issues, he/she is responsible for replicating client issues through regression scenarios and providing his/her analysis to Product Center for resolution, while suggesting a workaround to the client in the interim. If not deemed a software bug, then the holder suggests a solution to the client to resolve their issue. At times, he/she may be called upon to do testing on beta deliveries or fixes.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Respond to various customer requests of low/medium/high complexity, being able to understand the reported issue from a business perspective
• Reproduce issues on the local environments, searching for potential workarounds to minimize client downtimes with minimum guidance from senior colleagues or manager
• Update clients on the progress towards issue resolution, including tracking issues sent to other departments and ensuring a timely resolution, focusing on the client’s satisfaction and product quality
• Solves problems in straightforward situations by gathering relevant information
• Track issues sent to other departments and ensure a resolution to the client’s satisfaction is attained
• Participate in client (phone) meetings, WebEx sessions, in order to ensure proper communication with the customers and/or to speed up the investigation of the issue reported
• Follow Best practices for case management
• Validate defects thoroughly by ensuring that the described scenarios are fixed
• Raise/ escalate issues with the Team Leader and/ or Manager where/ when needed