This job is no longer active!
View all jobs eMAG active
View all jobs Commercial Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
Grow Faster. Grow Stronger. The Commercial Team in eMAG builds and constantly develops the product range, launching new products with a competitive price strategy, while planning innovative promotional campaigns with the Marketing Team and finding new providers for the company’s portfolio. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position (commercial & retail controlling, professional services/management consulting);
- Computer literate with excellent Excel skills and a solid understanding of databases, statistics, and business intelligence tools;
- Principles knowledge related to profitability, pricing, purchasing, commercial conditions, inventory management, promotional campaigns;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines;
- The candidate should be confident, ambitious, a self-starter, team player with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Fluent in English.
- Prepare various scenarios and propose new strategies together with the Senior Manager from the Commercial department;
- Act as a business partner and adviser for the commercial department;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and draw conclusions related to profitability, actual vs. budget, product availability, active promotions, inventory levels, etc. based on requests from the commercial management team;
- Variance analysis vs budget, rolling estimate and previous year;
- Support preparation, monitoring and review of large promotional campaigns;
- Monthly analysis of the profitability and costs indicators;
- Support data gathering, consolidation and verifications within the commercial team;
- Actively participate to commercial activities and meetings;
- Support preparation of supplier review overview discussion documents;
- Discuss with the technical teams to improve some procedures and to find new solutions for effective processes;
- Prepare financial calculations to support commercial initiatives (forecasting of orders, sales, inventory);
- Participate in commercial activities improvement initiatives (identification, review of systems design specifications and workflows).
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses, or various other options;
- A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office;