Project Portfolio Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Project Portfolio Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
As Project Portfolio Manager you act within the Business Controlling Team as an extended team member of the Project Portfolio Management Team (part of the COO Function in Munich) and support accurate reporting of the company’s Project Portfolio and its KPI’s, review and validate low-level complexity projects, test and maintain user roles and new tool functionalities, that underlie these processes. If you have controlling or project management experience, are self-starting, have excellent communication skills, like to work autonomously in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, where you can easily adapt to new challenges and requirements, and have no issues challenging project managers, look further at the concrete tasks below.
- Helps to manage the delivery of the global project portfolio through the application of project and portfolio management best practices, including planning, governance, issue and risk management, change control, stakeholder management, escalation and reporting.
- Ensures the compliance and governance of the portfolio;
- Ensures all project plans, briefs and key project documents are available on time and are accurate to enable delivery to cost/quality/time;
- Monitors and reports progress to all stakeholder groups;
- Drives consistent high standards and the application of appropriate project and portfolio management tools;
- Supports the full range of project lifecycle activities from project initiation through to project closure;
- Supporting cross functional teams to identify, assess, document and prioritize key dependencies, cost, timings and risks to enable effective business decisions at pace;
- Performing queries of financial systems and large dataset analysis;
- Reporting and communicating the project results to senior stakeholders ( Internal/Customer Project Portfolio Committee) in a matrix organizational structure.
- University degree Business Administration/Finance or comparable;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, German is a plus;
- Experience with financial systems (SAP FI/CO) and project management software (., Service Now);
- Practical experience working within either a portfolio, program or project management or controlling/accounting function (. through being part or leading a project management office);
- Familiar with project management methodologies and respective KPI reporting (Waterfall, Agile);
- Excellent Excel & Power Point skills, ThinkCell is a plus;
- Minimum 2-3 years previous experience in Project Management or Financie/Accounting;
- Analytical mindset;
- Attention to details;
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured, fast changing environment;
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, prioritizing workload and making decisions;
- Effective problem solving analytical and modeling skills, combined with strong business assessment and strategic thinking;
- Track record of identifying opportunities for business improvement and defining/measuring the success of those initiatives;
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and gift tickets