Deal Specialist with Portuguese and Spanish
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
Deal Specialist’s role is to act as a partner for Oracle Sales force, in a multicultural environment, by creating high quality contract documentation, in a timely manner, necessary for closing the deals between Oracle and its customers.
• Provide support for the sales force during negotiation stages in structuring the deals.
• Drafting and processing contracts documentation for products and services.
• Ensuring compliance with Oracle guidelines and policies.
• Understanding and keeping up to date with the systems & applications used by Oracle.
A DEAL SPECIALIST IS IN CHARGE OF :
• Contract Process – supporting sales representatives during the contract processes by drafting contracts for license and consulting engagements.
• Understanding and applying current business practices, pricing policies, revenue recognition policies, migration policies, risk management, credit and current sales compensation guidelines;
• Validation Process – assisting Sales with the entire booking package process (ordering document, exhibits, agreement and purchasing documentations, signatures on all relevant documents, as well as various other contract related functions).
• Customer Service - interaction with several Oracle departments to provide the highest level of support to sales and help protect Oracle’s interests
• Fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese languages is a must.
• University degree (desirable financial/economic/legal).
• Minimum of 1 year work experience.
• Excellent communications and computer skills.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities.
• Flexibility in work schedule.
Please submit your CV in English. Thank you!