Software Developer for NFC Products - VNI CE TSR
What we do?
* We develop software for NFC products inside the Car (for use-cases like car access, engine start, OOB pairing, telematics) for customers all over the world.
* We work closely with system & software requirements engineers, software architects and project teams to deliver a high-quality NFC functionality.
* We are a young and friendly team using Agile methodology to plan and deliver our functionality. What do we need?
* Engineers with passion for the wireless communication who have experience in automotive embedded software development.
* Experience in automotive embedded software; development(more than 2 years);
* Advanced C programming skills;
* Good understanding of real-time systems (requirements/architecture/design);
* Good knowledge of embedded SW development process;
* Basic electrical engineering knowledge;
* Experience with embedded development tools;
* Good problem solving and debugging skills;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills. Would be a plus to have:
* Knowledge of NFC technology and Standards;
* AUTOSAR knowledge;
* Experience with DOORs, Jenkins, Jira;
* Knowledge of SPI, CAN communication protocols.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non -Timisoara Residents.