Online Merchandising Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile INTERBRANDS Marketing Distribution active.
Vezi toate job-urile Online Merchandising Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Established in 1993, Interbrands Marketing & Distribution is today one of the most important companies in the distribution and marketing of FMCG in Romania, and our goal is to remain at the forefront of the supply chain solutions, providing value and quality to our customers nationwide.
Enjoy the Right Choice!
• Working experience as an onsite merchandising specialist in B2C ecommerce, or for the online leg of an omni-channel business or for a marketplace.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
• 2-3 years professional experience in the same field, retail/FMCG and B2C is an advantage.
• Knowledge of online promotional tools and marketing tactics (promotional modules, recommendation engines, search functions, product pages).
• Knowledge of e-commerce marketing and online consumer behavior.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Hotjar or other analytical tools.
• Higher education.
• Passionate, hardworking, persistent, cooperative attitude.
e-Merchandising & PIM specialist will actively participate in the optimization of Orbico Beauty’s brands & product pages on the eB2C partner platforms, with the main purpose of smoothing the consumer journey, increasing the cart value & boosting the conversion rate.
• Creates/procures, implements and maintains all product-related content across the website (product pages, category pages, segments, search-related settings and all product promo content) with a key focus on onsite SEO.
• Has ownership in product related systems on country level.
• Manages, creates and maintains Product information and its content (all product attributes – pictures, descriptions, ratings, reviews, links, meta and keywords).
• Plans, creates & implements online merchandising for the whole portfolio (offers, promo codes, bundles, deals, price set up, platform features).
• Cooperates with producers in the field of creating high-quality content for e-commerce and proper product presentation on the platform.
• Cooperates with marketing, trade marketing and sales departments in order to create the most effective campaigns and promotional activities for the e-commerce channel.
• Manages the promotional activities calendar for the entire assortment.
• Generates reports and performance analysis on product catalog from sales and pricing points of view.
• Works on conversion, cart value and customer journey.
• Actively participates in developments with group digital team.