Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Inetum Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile RPA Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Overall experience of at-least 5-8 years
• Hands on development experience of Robotic Process Automation is essential
• Must be a certified Blue Prism developer
• Any other RPA or intelligent automation certification is desirable
• The candidate must have thorough understanding of SDLC
• Expertise or exposure to multiple intelligent automation tools and allied tools, techniques and methods
• Exposure to JIRA and to development using the agile methodology is desirable
• Good experience in managing operational stakeholders and working with such clients
• Experience in developing solutions in investment banking domain is desirable
• Passion to innovate and desire to seek out solutions to problems
• Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and must be willing and able to work in an agile environment
• Effective communication skills – to be able to manage relationships with stakeholders virtually.
• Understand the requirement of business processes and conduct analysis for automation feasibility
• Design, develop, test , deploy and support RPA solution, while applying RPA best practices
• Apply RPA best practices
• Delivery of functional Blue Prism code whilst adhering to SDLC framework and departmental best practices for Analysis/ Development / UAT / Prod
• Creation and upkeep of developer artefacts - PDDs, Test Scripts, JIRA tickets - post go live
• Work closely with BA team to validate and sign off on all feasibility studies / Key documents, system access requirements and test case needs to in order to ensure high standard of end product delivery
• Deliver cross-team knowledge sharing and application handovers post production to provide the rest of the group the flexibility to support certain applications should capacity be stretched
• Provide L2 support function for all production issues raised via JIRA ensuring that an in-depth investigation of any defects / known issues are conducted prior to raising to L3 support group
• Responsible for upkeep and transparency of all JIRA tickets as well as ensuring work estimations are as accurate as possible as well as providing clear updates and escalations in the daily scrum calls
• The candidate must be willing to learn new technologies and employ them where required and find solutions to the business problems
• The candidate must thrive to deliver projects at the minimal possible time to meet business requirements
• Be transparent and escalate issues to stakeholders to find best course of actions
• Foster an innovative approach to bring in new methods and means
• Designing and developing new projects and enhancements.
• Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management.
• Working in teams following agile development practices.
• Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration, and time-boxed iterative development.
• Participating and leading design workshops.
• Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation.