Database Development Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Inetum Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Database Development Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• You have excellent understanding of Sybase database (or SQL Server ) and SQL;
• Good understanding of Linux system and scripting (Bash/Python);
• At least 8 years’ experience with supporting and development applications;
• Curiosity and patience to investigate complex issues;
• Good communication skills & ability to summarize key messages;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken. French would be a good plus;
• To be able to challenge the solution provided by the development team;
• Be able to challenge the technical/infrastructure patches delivered by infrastructure team;
• High autonomy and ability to work in a stressful environment, rigor, cooperation and team spirit;
• Tools you will work with: AseMon, XL Deploy, Puppet, GIT, Maven, Jira, Jenkins, Autosys, VM, Cloud, Groovy;
• Act as the main contact for database expertise (contact infrastructure teams and development teams);
• Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies;
• Maintain responsibility for analysis of Sybase and SQL code;
• Tune queries, write Stored Procedures, perform indexing and other database elements;
• Database design, coding, testing, debugging;
• Working through business requirements and designs with IT partners;
• Review and enhance existing Sybase/SQL code to improve performance;
• Plan/design database changes related to data conversion, tool configuration;
• Plan data refresh, migration, other initiatives related to large development projects;
• Troubleshoot and resolve production problems involving databases;
• Document incident patterns and solutions/workarounds to solve them;
• Continuously improve and automate the database monitoring and alerting;
• Participate to the non-business hour needs (DR, Infrastructure Weekend, Production constraints).