L2 Support Analyst with French
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Able to work with English and French speaking users (at least B2 level);
• Positive attitude and a cooperative person;
• Very good communication skills both written and oral;
• Work experience in support functions;
• Very good attention to details;
• Agile methodology knowledge and experience (it’s a plus);
• Solutions finding oriented;
• Good MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills;
• The ability to create and maintain good relationship with users.
• Providing L2 Technical Support to internal Clients, for 3 tools: Neocase (ticketing tool used by HR departments in France, Romania, India and other smaller entities), PeopleDoc (electronic document management tool used across EMEA) and Charisma HCM (the workforce administration tool of company Romania).
• Opening, monitoring and closing of tickets for each request received, maintaining the client informed - all actions performed via the dedicated ticketing tool;
• Transfers cases to L3 (Provider) if unable to solve incoming issues;
• Participates in production monitoring committees;
• Maintains up-to-date documentation, mailing lists and application contacts;
• Participates to complex issues analysis and resolution, or on evolutions with the Business Analysts in the team;
• Collaborates with the other team members where needed, on multiple topics;
• Offers support to the team leaders/ team coordinators in implementing the action plans
for improving service;
• Participates in Agile ceremonies;
• Conducts Agile related activities, as per the process agreed in the team.