Recruiter with Turkish
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Requirements
Do you have an eye for spotting talent? Are you energetic, innovative and love challenges? Then we would love to have you on our Regional Recruitment team directly supporting the BAT GBS (Global Business Services) roles! We have an excellent opportunity for a hands-on recruitment professional to join our team in our Global Hub in Bucharest, on a permanent basis.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- Professional knowledge of Turkish language and fluency in English.
- Active networker and out-of-the-box approach to solving recruitment challenges.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet or beat deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen!
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
- Directly supporting the recruitment for roles in BAT Turkey
Reports to: Recruitment Team Lead
Number of Direct Reports: 0
- Internal – HRBP, Line Managers, Talent Managers, recruitment colleagues
- External – candidates & recruitment agencies
Geographic Scope: Turkey, Caucasus and North Africa
Travel Required: N/A
- You will run the recruitment process from start to finish, including working with Hiring Managers to define required skill sets, source and screen candidates, negotiate offers, and close candidate, across all functions and different seniority levels.
- You will identify and source top talent across multiple functions and job levels, including but not limited to marketing, supply chain, finance, operations etc.
- You will partner with Hiring Managers to identify key requirements for each requisition, target companies and target candidates to reach out to.
- You will present the preselected candidates to HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers by supporting arguments (candidate profile based on screening, phone interview and tests).
- You will run the phone interview process and gathers feedback from HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers.
- You will coordinate the final selection process steps via the system (assessment, tests, reference checks etc) and follow up on recruitment projects from beginning to the end, as to continuously monitor own performance and seek ways to improve it.
- You will build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by utilizing LinkedIn, specialized job boards, social networks, networking initiatives.
- You will track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities.
- You will update and maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!