Service Desk Analyst with DE/RU/DU/ENG
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Service Desk Analyst with DE/RU/DU/ENG active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
• Advanced French & Italian/German/Russian/Polish/Dutch language skills, both written and spoken
• IT Service Desk experience 0-5yrs
• Excellent troubleshooting skills (O365/VPN/Skype/Printer/Active Directory/MS-Office etc.)
• Understanding of Windows 7 & 10 operating system
• Assisting with configuring/troubleshooting of Software and Hardware
• Experience working with ServiceNow to log, track, close tickets
• Experience in resolving IT issues via phone/email/chat
• Excellent telephone etiquettes and customer service
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation, Windows laptop & Mac books, Desktop, Multi-functional devices (MFD) , Mobile & Tablets)
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ Categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW meeting FCR
• The Service Desk Analyst should follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes (SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents.
• Provide 1st line technical support, answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• Logging / verifying customer details
• Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
• Creating a ticket in CRM tool like ServiceNow
• Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
• Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
• Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
• Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
• Attractive benefits package
• Performance bonus
• Relocation package
• Lunch tickets
• Christmas bonus
• Fitness deduction
• Transportation deducted
• Health insurance and dental scheme