Consultant for Global Linux Server Team - IT TSR
- Management of Linux Servers as well as cloud environments (AWS/Azure);
- Design and implement architecture for Linux Servers and cloud services within Continental Group IT;
- Market monitoring, technology scouting and vendor management;
- Consulting of internal customers regarding Group IT Infrastructure Linux Server and Cloud Services;
- Steering of external service providers for on-premise and cloud operations;
- Support the follow-the-sun approach as a member of the global Linux Team in Asia, Americas and Europe.
- Computer Science or equivalent studies minimum (Bachelor's Degree);
- Well organized technical planning and problem-solving skills;
- Coordination skills (customer/vendor management);
- Project/process management skills;
- Ability to creatively solve problems with minimal guidance, while maintaining a timely, cost effective approach;
- High motivation to work in a challenging, global acting and multicultural team;
- Fluent in English (German a plus);
- Knowledge on Linux OS (e.g. RHEL, Ubuntu, SLES), as well as cloud environments (AWS, Azure);
- Knowledge of current administration and monitoring technologies (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Nagios, Git, Jenkins);
- Knowledge on programming (PHP and Python).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.