Hays is the leading global specialist recruitment group. We are the experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions.
We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. At Hays, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business.
• 1-2 years previous experience in finance field ( Accounts Payable area - a plus)
• Strong numerical skills
• Medium Excel skills
• Good English knowledge, both written and spoken
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build strong business relationships
• Provides accounting services for various groups (such as Commercial Finance or Supply Chain Finance) related to the financial close including posting journal entries, reconciling accounts, & maintaining appropriate documentation
• Provides transactional support for the Fixed Assets and Inventory ledgers
• Summarise and report financial and non-financial data (qualitative)
• Ensures GL, balance sheet and P&L accuracy
• Answers accounting and financial questions by referring to the own postings
• Analyses simple accounting reports
• Create and update the working procedures periodically