onsemi is committed to providing career advancement and development opportunities. Our employees are crucial to the success of our company - it is important for us to provide global programs that recognize, develop and enable our employees to grow. Our career development philosophy is that employees own their careers by leveraging the programs, tools and resources available to them.Requirements
• Advanced English, both oral and in writing;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suit;
• Strong customer focus and problem-solving skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills;
• Strong analytical and detail-oriented.
• Update our internal databases and prepare the reports;
• Address employee queries and offer support (policies, vacation days, medical check etc)
• Support in organizing job fairs and other company events;
• Attend workshops and presentations when needed;
• Provide administrative support to HR.
• Your internship would be a paid program, with a labor contract for a period of 10 months, 4 hours /day;
• We offer space for your creativity. We are encouraging initiatives, ideas and solutions;
• Stability and good atmosphere. We score high in employee satisfaction surveys;
• Work in a way that suits you by having flexible schedule.