Energy Efficiency Engineer - Floresti, Prahova
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases.
The Michelin Group started its activity in Romania in August 2001.
Currently, Michelin has over 4400 employees in Romania, and 20 different fields of activity covering over 300 different jobs. Production facilities are based in three plants, one in Florești (Prahova) and two in Zalău. Our Shared Services Center in Bucharest delivers services in: purchasing, finance, logistics, sales administration and human resources.
Starting with 2018, Bucharest became a coordination center for the Central Europe region (20 countries).
In 2020, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
Moving forward together!
Towards your dreams! Towards your ambitions! Towards your career!
In Michelin, we show you confidence and we encourage and support you to reach your potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together, regardless of your experience.
It is common in Michelin for an Industrial Engineer to continue their career in the Shared Services Center, for a Polish to work in Romania, for a Romanian to become manager in Germany or for a woman to be Plant Manager. The diversity of jobs we manage in the Central Europe region allows us to build surprising career paths, together with our employees.
Choose to grow with Michelin!
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
You are perfect for de role if:
- You have some experience in managing performance based on energy efficiency in the industrial environment, about 1 or 2 years in electrical or energy field, has an advantage;
- You have a good understanding of in-building electrical systems and equipment combined with a knowledge of energy;
- You have a relevant degree and / or MSc in Electrical or Energy Engineering;
- You are passionate about sustainability and energy management and strives to improve the way we do things;
- Someone who is analytical and meticulous, able to run energy-efficiency analysis for continued progress at the manufacturing entity level;
- You are comfortable building relationships and collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams;
- You are a very good autonomous organizer, confident communicator and influencing with a range of stakeholders;
- You are fluent in French and/or English;
- You are an expert in Microsoft Excel.
- Contributes to the setting of energy consumption standards per activity;
- Develop recommendations for practicable measures which details annual savings, implementation costs, simple payback and lift cycle costing where relevant;
- Carries out and performs site inspections of energy consumption equipments in line with our guidelines in order to create improvement plans;
- Develop source data collection, processing and accounting for the purposes of reporting the company's energy performance, energy consumption of the equipment across the site;
- Use insights to identify changes in consumption patterns and ensure timely intervention takes place through collaborating with colleagues;
- Benchmark consumption data against industry best practice and highlight significant variances with improvement proposals;
- Animate the self-diagnosis of electricity from the site;
- To upskill colleagues on technical and practical ways of reducing consumption; to include an ongoing programme of training, coaching and training guides;
- Participate in all the energy projects of the site, document progressive energy solutions and share them with the network and / or design experts for new electrical installations;
- Work with external suppliers to develop energy-saving solutions at site level;
- Develop, coordinate and implement strategies to reduce energy consumption as well as set targets and tracking progress;
- Keep up to date with changes in energy regulation.
What we offer?
- Flexible work schedule;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
- Private Medical;
- Working in an inter-cultural environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- A multinational structure in which you can build a career (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Relocation Package for non-Prahova Residents;