Working Student in Software System Test, Engineering Center Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You are a student in Computer Science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Develop a tool that will automatically generate requirements, test specifications and test implementations based on customer communication/diagnostics files (dbc, ARXML, XML, ODX, cdd).
The project will give you the chance to learn more about the most common communication protocols used in the automotive industry like CAN, CAN-FD and Flexray, as well as the vehicle diagnostics services (UDS).
You will be part of an international team with colleagues specialized in requirements, software development and testing fields.
Main area of responsibility for the team in Cluj is to work on requirement, test specification generation, as well as the integration of this part with the requirements management tool (DOORS) to ensure full traceability.
Specific requirements for the role:
- C# programming
- Scripting (Python)
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn
- Knowledge of communication protocols (CAN/CAN-FD, Flexray) and UDS diagnostics is a plus
What will you learn:
- Communication protocols (CAN/CAN-FD, Flexray)
- UDS diagnostics
- Testing methods
- Working in a team