Jazz (IBM ELM) Support Engineer - IT TSR
As a Jazz(IBM ELM) Support Engineer (IT Engineer), you will be responsible for maintaining applications hosted in IBM ELM platform. You will support our worldwide distributed Research & Development (R&D) team in case of incidents and changes for our tool chains.
- Administration and support of IBM ELM (Jazz) application like e.g. Doors Next Generation, Global Configuration, Report Builder etc.;
- Monitor daily operational processes and take corrective action as necessary;
- Deploy patches, iFixes and new versions to Linux machines which are hosting the IBM ELM (Jazz) applications;
- Monitor and work on ticket queue using our ITSM tool;
- Contribute to cloning activities;
- Assist the Testing team with smoke test activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in application support, tool administration and service tasks;
- Experience in managing Linux servers: Redhat, Oracle
- Experience with AWS Management Service (Cloud Watch, EC2, RDS etc);
- Experience in IT administration and service tasks;
- Knowledge about maintain/managing Oracle DB;
- Knowledge about scripting languages including Ansible;
- Knowledge about Agile Methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban);
- Good understanding of the IT Service Management Processes;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with strong customer focus;
- English (fluently), German is a plus;
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills required.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.