Technical Writing Working Student for Shops & Offers team in Portal
About the company
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications.
Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
About the team
We are a young team of Software Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers. We plan, implement and integrate core business and sales applications for WEB.DE, GMX, mail.com and De-Mail, which are used daily by tens of thousands of customers. You will actively support us in matters of customer communication and technical documentation for these brands.
- Creation and maintenance of templates for customer communication in our technical systems;
- Exchange with international technical and specialist departments to clarify various issues of customer communication;
- Review and maintain technical documentation in our wiki system.
We are currently looking for a working student colleague to help us further develop these great products:
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML, CSS
- Communication skills, teamwork and a structured way of working
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Basic understanding of version control software like SVN/Git
- Good German and English skills
- You have first experiences with HTML and CSS? You are communicative and enjoy working in an international team.
- You are studying technical editing or a comparable media-related study program and you are interested in a course-related activity in a dynamic and successful internet company.