Website Management Expert
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You will proactively develop and execute a roadmap for all website-related activities;
- You will ensure an up-to-date online presence that applies the latest standards of usability and design and will maintain an editorial calendar;
- You will increase traffic on our website in order to generate leads & continuously improve the SEO performance;
- You will drive the localization of website content to address different regions together with the regional marketing managers;
- You will establish a monthly reporting structure and derive further marketing measures from its findings;
- You will coordinate and monitor external agencies;
- You will plan and maintain the website management budget;
- You will draft and order SEA campaigns.
- You are experienced in managing complex website projects;
- You are interested in automotive software, latest technology trends, and have a good technical understanding;
- You think and act globally and are familiar with international structures;
- You bring well-developed communication skills;
- You speak English fluently;
- You are experienced with WordPress and agile work processes.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.