Material Controlling CSC - TSR
- Your main tasks as a Material Controller @ BU PSS within Controlling Service Center Timisoara will be the following:Interface to divisional Purchasing Controlling and Central Purchasing;
- Monthly reporting and explanation on Purchase price variation (PPV) relevant deviations (on plant and supplier level) towards purchasing and Segment Controlling;
- Coordination of supplier credit/debit notes and purchasing related accrual creation;
- Forecast preparation for the PPV and alignment with the stakeholders (BU Purchasing, BU/Segment Controlling);
- Special analysis for BU Management;
- Tracking Supplier tooling depreciation and expenses on BU level.
As a future development, the position will also include the following activities:
- Preparation and allignment of material database for world wide quotation activities;
- Target setting for material productivities and Cost reduction measures;
- Material Benchmark activities;
- Support in Bill of Material (BOM) and volume planning in Budget phase.
- University or Master’s degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge on Data Management tools (e.g. Power Bi);
- SAP and SAP Business Warehouse experience preferred;
- Confident communication and presentation skills;
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
- Ability to work in a team environment.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.