Team Assistant for VNI CE TSR
* Organize meetings, workshops, trainings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
* Schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
* Assist the management in all business related activities: team management, asset management, purchasing, financial tracking and reporting, project tracking and reporting;
* Collect, centralize, check received data and prepare various reports for the executive management;
* Work in close cooperation with the managers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department;
* Support the hiring process by scheduling tests and interviews for new candidates;
* Interface with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
* Plan and organize business entertainment activities.
* University graduate;
* Advanced knowledge of English;
* Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Dynamic and well organized;
* Solution and quality oriented;
* Ability to work under pressure;
* Very good communication skills;
* 8 hours per day.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non -Timisoara Residents.