IT Helpdesk Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Helpdesk Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
In this role, you will provide your insight and execution to drive the optimal user experience by phone call, email and remote assistance.
- Windows server/AD/DHCP administration (accounting, policy handling, etc...)
- Windows workstation admin (OS install, security patches, etc...)
- Application software development install / maintain
- Networking knowledge & troubleshooting + network related services ( proxy, DNS, WSUS)
- Troubleshooting hardware problems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in complex software and hardware problems
- Knowledge of structured cabling systems, able to design SCS fit out.
• Non-technical skills
- English language at least medium level
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and handle sensitive and pressured situations
- Strong verbal and personal communication skills
- Accuracy and Attention to details
- Problem analysis, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently
- Verbal communication skills
- Tolerant and flexible to different situations
- VDI environment administration
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Basic Linux admin ( OS install, basic config )
- Familiar with hardware tools like servers, printers, VoIP, UPS, networking and telecommunications devices
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
- Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Provides troubleshooting and support.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.