Our heart and foundation have always been our people. They are what makes Heaven Solutions a competent counterpart for a long-term partnership.
Heaven Solutions is a fast growing technology company with offices in USA, Finland, Germany and Romania. Our core competencies are business and IT alignment and transforming IT in a strategic asset. Our customer list includes industry leaders and role model companies. Our core values are trust, transparency and honesty. Given this foundation, we consider each day a new challenge and strive for continous improvement and innovation.
● You have 2 years of experience in a dental laboratory and knowledge about different stages of
dental technique (casting gypsum models, models with implants, models for dental prostheses,
articulation of models, duplication of models)
● Nice to have experience with CAD/CAM or 3D printers
● Desire to learn and willingness to develop your IT knowledge;
● You prefer an informal working environment, with a high level of autonomy;
● You like open and transparent communication and flat organization;
● You are a team player, self-learner, motivated to continuously improve;
● You are fluent in English;
● German is a plus;
● Availability to travel and work up to 6 months in Germany, Frankfurt area
● Learn how to investigate errors in software and learn how to report them in a Bug Tracking tool;
● Follow the reported bugs' evolution until they are fixed and make final verification;
● Install, update and keep track of the software version;
● Follow the internal procedures during the project lifecycle;
● Propose improvements for the existing software and brainstorm for new product ideas;
● Be part of the Software Development Lifecycle for a dental equipment manufacturer;
What do we offer?
● Continuous development;
● Training and certifications;
● Language courses;
● Team buildings and various incentives.