ICT Devops Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs ICT Devops Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
Our Great Opportunity
As an ICT DevOps Engineer you will bring value to Ericsson end user and support staff experience, while using the tools in your scope!
From this role, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner!
We are now looking for an ICT DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for installing, configuring and handling solutions based on BMC's Remedy Action Request System (ARS) applications; Service Desk, Asset Management, Change Management, Service Level Management and Service Request Management!
To be successful in the role you must have:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree;
• Minimum years of experience: 2;
• Good knowledge of Linux, SQL and Api;
• Previous experience with ticketing tools (eg: Remedy, Service Now, Jira);
• Proficiency level of English.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of BMC Remedy Application;
• Knowledge of ITIL methodologies;
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
• Basic networking knowledge.
• Ability to work in a team and independent
• Open to learn new technologies and tools;
• Innovative, passionate about discovering new trends in the ICT area and to share the knowledge in the team;
• Communicative person, fast learner, growth attitude.
• Maintain the environment at an operative state;
• Contribute to continuous improvements in the organization;
• Provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers;
• Investigate complex issues and provide with root cause analysis;
• Document, plan and implement change request;
• Install and configure BMC Remedy products in test and production environments;
• Build and provide work instruction for first level support team;
• Administrate applications like BMC Remedy ITSM Suite, CMDB, BMC Remedy My IT, Case Management, Smart IT, Service Broker;
• Investigate and find solutions together with the 3rd party vendor teams;
• Maintain the Service Delivery level in the agreed SLAs;
• Customize and add new features for applications handled.
We offer you competitive benefits:
• Contract type: full time;
• 25 vacation days/year;
• Medical & life insurance;
• Career plan mentoring;
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
• In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company.
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.