Software QA Engineer
Genos is a Danish-Romanian software development and consultancy company with vast experience in creating and managing complex software development through dedicated teams.
Growth is one of the strongest words that describe us. Over time, we have mastered the art of handpicking the right talents and building high-performance teams that work as a seamless extension of the client’s in-house staff. Knowing the market and continuously learning about the needs of our clients, we aim to offer them the most suitable long-term benefits of working with a nearshoring partner.
We expect you to have the following competencies
- Proven work experience as a Software Tester
- Hands-on experience with functional-, integration-, regression-, UX/UI- and structured exploratory testing
- Experience working with web-based technology solutions
- Experience working agile and knowledge of agile processes
- Experience using frontend test frameworks such as Cypress and jest
- Experience using backend test frameworks with Java and Spring Boot
By joining Wired Relations, you will get an interesting technical challenge and the opportunity to learn and grow with the platform and the team. You will work with a modern tech stack consisting of a Java/Spring Boot backend built as microservices. The frontend is React, and the whole SaaS platform is delivered from AWS using Kubernetes and Apache Kafka. You will also find AI/ML built with Python and a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins X.
As a QA Engineer you will play a key part in keeping a high level of quality in the product and also have a chance of making an impact on how QA is performed, mainly when it comes to automated testing, but also a chance to evolve QA within both the development process and the release process.
You will work together with the product team and produce high-quality deliverables by implementation of automated testing, such as e2e tests, integration tests, unit tests, as well as exploratory testing.
For the right person, there will be a chance to take the lead on QA with the overall responsibility for the area.
You also get to become part of a fast-growing start-up where you will work with high levels of freedom and responsibilities accordingly with a chance to impact technology choices.
You will be responsible for reviewing and understanding the requirements and ensuring that they are testable and compliant with business requirements.
- Cooperate with a team of talented and dedicated developers
- Ensuring a proper level of test automation, and a good balance in non-functional requirements
- Building tests to ensure solid software artifacts that are easy to manage and scale with a focus on automation
- Working in an agile development team
- Clearly documenting what needs to be documented, and not just for the sake of documents.
- Help ensuring that all parts of our SaaS solution are covered in a professional manner including security, availability, reliability, scalability, maintainability etc.
As benefits we offer
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the center of Bucharest (Charles de Gaulle)
- Development training and Improvement plans and certifications for your skills.
- Cross-cultural experiences
- Travelling opportunities to the HQ in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in a joyful environment together with great colleagues
- Flexible working hours