Genos is a Danish-Romanian software development and consultancy company with vast experience in creating and managing complex software development through dedicated teams.
Growth is one of the strongest words that describe us. Over time, we have mastered the art of handpicking the right talents and building high-performance teams that work as a seamless extension of the client’s in-house staff. Knowing the market and continuously learning about the needs of our clients, we aim to offer them the most suitable long-term benefits of working with a nearshoring partner.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring (Boot, Core, MVC)
- Experience in designing, building and testing Java applications
- Experience with Java 8+
- Experience with architecture styles (Event-driven Architecture)/APIs (REST)
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS) and CI/CD pipeline in the cloud
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins X, Apache Kafka and Nginx
- Experience with MongoDB or Redis, Cassandra, RabbitMQ,
- Advanced knowledge of SOLID and Microservices
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Python
- Knowledge of TDD by using at least one of the following: Jira, jUnit, Jest, Cypress
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
Wired Relations are looking for a strong backend developer to strengthen the team and play a key role in the evolution and continued growth of the SaaS platform.
By joining Wired Relations you will get an interesting technical challenge and the opportunity to learn and grow with the platform and the team. You will work with a modern tech stack consisting of a Java/Spring Boot backend built as micro services. The frontend is React and the whole SaaS platform is delivered from AWS using Kubernetes and Apache Kafka. You will also find AI/ML built with Python and a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins X.
As a Senior Backend Developer you will contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, help maintaining and improving the development process as needed.
You will prepare and produce releases of software components, design, code, unit test and support the team members, as well as participating in code reviews.
You also get to become part of a fast-growing start-up where you will work with high levels of freedom and responsibilities accordingly with a chance to impact technology choices.
You will be responsible for reviewing and understanding the requirements and ensuring that the design is compliant with business requirements.
- Cooperate with a team of talented and dedicated developers
- Ensuring a proper level of test automation, and a good balance in non-functional requirements
- Building solid software artifacts that are easy to manage and scale with a focus on automation
- Working with a development approach with focus on intuitiveness and value for customer
- Working in an agile development team
- Clearly documenting what needs to be documented, and not just for the sake of documents.
- Help ensuring that all parts of our SaaS solution are covered in a professional manner including security, availability, reliability, scalability, maintainability etc.
As benefits we offer
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the center of Bucharest (Charles de Gaulle)
- Development training and Improvement plans and certifications for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Traveling opportunities to the HQ in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in a joyful environment together with great colleagues
- Flexible working hours