Sr Customer Experience Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sr Customer Experience Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
• Business fluent in written and spoken English
• Experience with the related business – minimum 12 months
• Experience using CRM/SAP and understanding CRM/ERP system business process a plus
• Timely gather all relevant info to accurately respond to all customer queries related to:
• Product availability, stock levels, list price applicable, lead times, minimum order quantity and/or value
• Accurately and on time perform system updates: new customer set-up, customer amendment and change (including ship-to, bill-to, sold-to, payer etc, based on the information received from sales)
• Validation and order entry of customer purchase orders within defined target.
• Ensures timely resolution of all potential roadblocks preventing order processing flowing seamlessly to fulfilment (price discrepancy, credit holds, material exclusion)
• Covers order scheduling according customer specific requirements as well as internal stock availability
• Set-up document and maintaining the order entry process for assigned customers
• Act as an active interface between customer, ISC (internal supply chain), Logistics, Transportation, Finance and Sales meet customer expectations, improve the end to cycle where possible as well as maximize revenue
• Constantly facilitates removal/mitigation of roadblocks by proactively involving all parties to solve any issues that might arise between order entry and invoicing