Junior Java Software Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Finastra active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Java Software Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Cerinte
Required Technical Skills:
• 1-2 years’ Enterprise grade software development experience using JEE stack
• Proficiency in Core Java (8+)
• Hibernate or similar ORM framework
• Spring framework
• SQL Experience (Preferably Oracle 11g+)
• Good Understanding of Design patterns and OO Principles.
Nice to Have Skills:
• Web front end frameworks (Angular 8, Bootstrap, Material Design)
• Working with Scrum in a multiple scrum team environment
• REST API Design, Development using Spring framework
• Spring Boot experience is an asset
• Good understanding of software performance optimization and metrics
• Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Associate Software Engineer designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications. This position is located in Bucharest, Romania.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Associate Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Design develop high-quality code.
• Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
• Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
• Follow the software development lifecycle process.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.