REMOTE Mobile Automation Tester
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GlobalStep active.
Vezi toate job-urile REMOTE Mobile Automation Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Who We Are:
GlobalStep is a world leader in risk management and mitigation in the development, production, and maintenance of video games throughout their lifecycle. We are headquartered in Dallas, Texas and operate globally with service locations in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe and Asia. Our services include Quality Assurance, Localization, Live Operations Support, Data Analytics, Test Automation and Consulting Services for our global customer base.
Strength in Diversity.
The many different cultures and walks of life that coexist within GlobalStep are our biggest strength. We value our employees’ inputs and what each unique individual brings to the table. GlobalStep is about inclusion through diversity, collaboration with stakeholders, high performance commitment, and always seizing opportunities.
Are you passionate about technology and video games? Do challenges excite you? Are you ready to join the world of video games and give your best? Are you a great team player? If your answer is yes, we need you!
• At least 3 years mobile application testing experience
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Must have Appium experience
• Experience with Jira
• Understanding fundamental testing principles (functional, regression, usability, performance testing)
• Experience in writing test cases
• Good understanding of mobile platform differences
• Rest API testing using Postman
• Experience with Selenium or any other tool
• C# experience is an added advantage
• Attention to detail and a passion for quality
• Flexibility to work outside of traditional office hours as required e.g. 11 am - 8 pm
• Collaborate with other stakeholders from IT and the wider business, to ensure that test automation requirements are fulfilled.
• Develop, execute and maintain automated functionalregression tests across multiple systems and environments.
• Identifying gaps in testing to building, maintaining, and improving frameworks to creating proof of concepts and prototyping.
• Enhancing current automation frameworks.
• Evaluating current tools or methods and making recommendations.
• Work under pressure to meet business-critical deadlines and SLAs.
What we offer
• Remote Work Model
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• A rare opportunity to help build and shape a brand-new team
• A professional, fun, and supportive work environment
• Further opportunity to work on exciting projects at major Games Studios