With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Fluent English language skills
What you will learn:
• Work independently and as part of a team with other Deloitte colleagues at all levels
• Interact with clients on a regular basis through video/teleconferences meetings and email to understand client’s processes and business problems
• Work with Global and European clients to identify industry lead practices and implement them in engagements
• Review user stories to understand requirements and technical architecture documentation for solution
• Develop across the ServiceNow stack (e.g. Mobile, Portal, HRSD, ITSM)
• Develop integrations leveraging point-to-point interfaces, Web Services (REST / SOAP), file-based transfers, etc.
• Provide insight and expertise into the ServiceNow configurations and custom application development.
• Responsible for unit testing and end to end testing of the technical development and fix related defects till final deployment across sub-production and production environments.
• Create the technical documentation, technical design documentation, build/configuration documentation and release notes.
What we offer:
• Practice at one of the leading software development and consultancy companies of the world
• A professional environment where you can start your journey as a ServiceNow Developer
• Training programs to help you get on board with all the ServiceNow specifications
• Best prepared colleagues whom are more than excited to share with you their knowledge
• Continuous professional and personal growth
• Multicultural teams and international exposure
• Work on real projects with real impact
• Interact with clients representing a variety of industries and environments