We software because we care, since 2002.
Through our international projects we are present at Global and European scale in industries like travel, banking, retail, food and telecommunications. Our commitment to excellence lay down immutable core values of our culture and of our vision.
Through our clients we were able to enrich the experience and quality of interaction with software applications for millions of end users. We have redefined concepts for over a decade and a half and marked the change by creating new environments. We accepted many challenges due to impetuous needs of our clients for discovering new ways to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems. Leveraging creativity and constantly preoccupied with usability, we continue to invent tools and innovate the delivery of services.
Our major skills:
- creating innovative ways for services delivery;
- inventing tools, environments and daring approaches;
- discovering new methods to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Experience with different distributions of Linux (Red Hat/Debian/CentOS) environments
• Linux Routing (ipsec/iptables/netfilter)
• Experience with Linux automation tools (i.e. UrbanCode Deploy, Puppet, Chef, Dockers etc.)
• File system concepts (inode, paging, swapping, clustering, logical partitions, etc.)
• Experience in Red Hat Linux virtualization technologies, IT Security Compliance, system management/monitoring tools, operating systems services (NTP, DNS, SMTP)
• Experience providing support in medium to large scale infrastructure environments (change management processes, etc.)
• Experience using ticketing systems.
• Experience with Backup software and strategies.
• Familiarity with RAID disk technologies & SAN infrastructure
• Familiarity with network infrastructure.
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects (shared team environment) • Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Ability to conceptualize problems • Willingness to learn new things & technologies (automation tools, OS related, storage related)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Team player • A very positive attitude towards life • Highly motivated
• Be a strong system administrator to implement and support Linux (Red Hat/Debian/CentOS)
• Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure machines
• Troubleshoot performance issues, OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed • Support incidents and perform root cause analysis for service interruption issues. Fix the root cause not the effect.
• Ensure compliance with security guidelines
• Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks
• Structure, draft and review technical documentation, document technical requirements and processes
• Work closely with application teams on troubleshooting issues as well as planning requirements for new servers