We software because we care, since 2002.
Through our international projects we are present at Global and European scale in industries like travel, banking, retail, food and telecommunications. Our commitment to excellence lay down immutable core values of our culture and of our vision.
Through our clients we were able to enrich the experience and quality of interaction with software applications for millions of end users. We have redefined concepts for over a decade and a half and marked the change by creating new environments. We accepted many challenges due to impetuous needs of our clients for discovering new ways to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems. Leveraging creativity and constantly preoccupied with usability, we continue to invent tools and innovate the delivery of services.
Our major skills:
- creating innovative ways for services delivery;
- inventing tools, environments and daring approaches;
- discovering new methods to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems.
Skills, knowledge, and experience:
• Expertise in Linux (various distributions) Administration
• Expertise with Container-based infrastructures (Openshift, Kubernetes, Dockers, etc.)
• Expertise in Windows & VMWare Administration
• Experience with automation/configuration management using tools like Ansible, Chef, or an equivalent
• Experience with middleware components (Apache, Microsoft IIS, Redis, etc.)
• Ability to learn from other members of the team
• Ability to perform tasks with little supervision
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• Familiarity with network infrastructure.
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects (shared team environment)
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Willingness to learn new things & technologies (Site Reliability engineering direction)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Should be able to mentor junior members of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Flexible if the workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Team player
• A very positive attitude towards life
• Highly motivated
Tasks and activities:
• Supporting remotely of hybrid cloud infrastructure based on the local delivery framework
• Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security, and high availability of infrastructure machines
• Troubleshoot performance issues, OS configuration, and hardware failures and apply fixes
• Support incidents and perform root cause analysis for service interruption issues. Fix the root cause, not the effect.
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
• Ensure compliance with security guidelines
• Work closely with application teams on troubleshooting issues as well as planning requirements for new servers
• To exchange and handover skill and solutions to other areas within our company
• Identify and implement potential points for automation (proactive or agreed upon with customer)
• Agree and define work methodology for DevOps with the customer and us
• Deploy coding and automation based on the customer and our agreed-upon methodology
• Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams. Maintain expert level of knowledge in areas of expertise