Test Automation Specialist
We software because we care, since 2002.
Through our international projects we are present at Global and European scale in industries like travel, banking, retail, food and telecommunications. Our commitment to excellence lay down immutable core values of our culture and of our vision.
Through our clients we were able to enrich the experience and quality of interaction with software applications for millions of end users. We have redefined concepts for over a decade and a half and marked the change by creating new environments. We accepted many challenges due to impetuous needs of our clients for discovering new ways to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems. Leveraging creativity and constantly preoccupied with usability, we continue to invent tools and innovate the delivery of services.
Our major skills:
- creating innovative ways for services delivery;
- inventing tools, environments and daring approaches;
- discovering new methods to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems.
• You are supporting the agile team by automation of test cases (model-based/keyword-driven)
• You are supporting the agile team by manual test cases execution
• Test plan creation and test case design and execution.
• Execution, analyzing errors, reporting and follow up of defects are part of your daily work
• You work on test frameworks, interfaces, mocks/stubs and bring up your ideas of improvements
• You work close together with your collaborators in and outside the scrum team
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working as test engineer, developer or technical tester, ideally in industries like finance
• Several years of
• Knowledge of java(basic), HTML, CSS, XPATH , XML , / framework based on Angular , REST API , SOAP web services.
• Advantage would be knowledge of agile software development and DevOps
• Usage of modern tools / framework (Selenium, SonarQube, TOSCA, SoapUI, WireMock)
• Analytical skills, self-responsible working and solution orientation
• Willingness to continuously learn new testing concepts and improve technical knowledge
• Fluency in English
• Good communication skills and team work