Java Backend Developer
We software because we care, since 2002.
Through our international projects we are present at Global and European scale in industries like travel, banking, retail, food and telecommunications. Our commitment to excellence lay down immutable core values of our culture and of our vision.
Through our clients we were able to enrich the experience and quality of interaction with software applications for millions of end users. We have redefined concepts for over a decade and a half and marked the change by creating new environments. We accepted many challenges due to impetuous needs of our clients for discovering new ways to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems. Leveraging creativity and constantly preoccupied with usability, we continue to invent tools and innovate the delivery of services.
Our major skills:
- creating innovative ways for services delivery;
- inventing tools, environments and daring approaches;
- discovering new methods to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems.
AQUASoft is looking for a java developer with backend experience excited to be taking a part of agile development to a new level and to work constructively as part of a team to satisfy the customers need in a form appropriate for a diverse audience.
Your daily activities will vary from technical analysis, design, development, testing to release changes. You will also troubleshoot issues as necessary while providing great customer service. You will also be able to learn on the job and develop your skills.
• Software development in an agile environment
• Review of business & functional requirements, translation into technical solution design
• Implementation of user stories including unit tests
• Handover to test team
• Good knowledge required in J2EE and Spring
• Good knowledge required in: Web-Services, REST-Interfaces
• Experience required in usage of BitBucket (or similar), collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams) and a build/make environment (Jenkins, Maven)
• Experience required in using coding guidelines, best practices, design patterns, frameworks and APIs.
• Experience required in creation, reviews, and maintenance of specification documents.
• Knowledge of Ionic
• Velocity templates
• Maven build
• JBoss wildfly
• Experience in agile methodologies