Electrical Engineering - 6 Weeks Internship, Greece
Internship opportunity for young people who seek to develop their leadership skills, competencies and boost their career opportunities.
About the company
About EMBIOTS We create IoT systems for the construction industry. Our solutions provides monitoring the location, the use and the condition of construction, while offering predictive maintenance for them.
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Languages Required: English
Role Description: Main activities of the internship listed at responsibilities.
- Electrical engineering (Required)
- Adaptability (Required)
- Understand projects of the electronic board development by aligning to be the global design, support the electronic domain team and product development, run test plans, perform faults analysis and reliability predictions. Project collaboration.
- Supervise and final handover for all electrical systems on site.
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at site.
- Assigned to handle the electrical issues at the sites.
This opportunity is organized by AIESEC and you will receive support from AIESEC in Romania branch as well as AIESEC in Greece.
Salary: Unpaid Opportunity
Opportunity fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
Accomodation will be provided and paid for.
You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant.
AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
Duration: 10 Jan, 2022 - 21 Feb, 2022
Application deadline: 5 Nov, 2021
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.